Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Eh

I still have this.
Let's make a place for reasonably unedited rant and such.
It doesn't fit well on the facebook vapidity, I am guessing.

My kind of duck or goodbye FM but I still miss my F2
For me Photography is like the game of chess, I know how to move the pieces but I will never win a game. Anyhow won't go into convoluted events, but basically I had to take a picture showing on...e of my flaws. Good thing about old age you just take a deep breath and shut up. So many flaws, which one to choose. Which is the most socially unacceptable? Smoking? Nah. I am an introvert, there. Don't bother me. Amazingly enough, I actually liked one of my pictures. But it was not taking a pic, I needed to shoop it. Something that doesn't make sense. Like even finding a good pic isn't enough. You have to shoop it, meaning, my best pic had to be shooped. Gods, I love school.

No comments: